Could Matt Rhule and Chip Kelly have dinners and meet as coaches in the city Philadelphia? I only hope. I actually hope all of the coaches of every team, professional, or collegiate, meet in some way or form to build on one another. The loss Temple University took against Notre Dame’s Fighting Irish says something. First, they set a template for what toestablish and what to beware of against the Fighting Irish for other teams in the National Collegiate Athletic Association. They also showed the city what true spirit in a team means and what a real squad does. Thomas Jahad looked like he left it all on the field. P.J. Walker put it all on the line. Matakevich, Chandler, Avery Williams, every Owl put it out there and accepted the results. This next week you know this team will give Southern Methodists University all they can take and more.
The only question is, and not to overshadow Temple’s role in this city, can the Philadelphia Eagles learn from Temple University’s example? You take what you do well. Know your talent. Use it. Build on it. Continue to build on it and let it all hang out for a whole season as an unmitigated unit. I feel like the Philadelphia Eagles are better than fans and even media can project. The problem seems to be the identity the team presents. It needs this kind of character, well at least the Eagle’s offense does.
You watch Temple University and their stout defense cause any team problems. Their offense has a place to excel. Walker scrambles and passes well. Thomas runs hard and punishes opposing defenses.A certain blend between Thomas and Armstead might cause teams more problems. I definitely would love to see a double reverse play action pass or flea flicker from this team against teams that put too much pressure on the offensive line. Temple University is solid and is on their way to a bowl game. This team just has to continue to build on this effort and win out.
I just wish the Philadelphia Eagles would take this use of heart, soul, and effort by Temple University and make their team work, every week, the way your talent and scheme, best used, permit. Thank you Temple Owls for bringing back a consistency and fight that this city needs to witness.
Can a Transformers’ film based on just the machines exist? I believe it is possible. The origin of the robots in disguise must adjust for the film world but, a very different film can happen.
I see these Michael Bay films and commend what they represent. The films are brave, creative, and breakdown the walls, with every technology opportunity.These movies are also one man’s vision of what a Transformers’ movies can achieve.
If you visit a site like Rotten Tomatoes, at http://www.rottentomatoes.com/, look up the first Transformer’s film, and at the ratings’ differences between the audience and the most popular critics. Their views are very different. When you see the disparity between audience members’ reviews, there is even more diversity. Moviegoers will have different opinions. It does continue a tradition.
This show thrives today as it did many years ago. This program continues to change and adapt for children and adults. The Transformers had a strong animated television program, in the past, and now presents a lighter show to entertain today’s generations.
In my personal belief, a different kind of cinematic experience can make the Transformers’ movies closer to their past-animated counterparts. It would be a different kind of movie, but a blockbuster.
The key is the direction to take with the new film, or films. In the end, like a Johnny Five, from the movie Short Circuit, or Chappie, from the movie Chappie, we all have to believe a robot exist that has emotion, personality, and purpose. They can advance into the future and a new existence.
Before I continue, what brought this on? Literally, the other day, I watched a show from 1985. It was an episode from Season 2 of the Transformers animated show. In the episode Sea Change, Sea Spray and the Autobots visit an alien world and prevent the Decepticons from taking over the planet. In the episode, Sea Spray falls for an alien, but human-like woman. It is so clear that a mutual love develops and an opportunity arises for the Transformer to enter a special lagoon and transform into a combination of an organic creature and robot. It comes down to a way he and this alien female can be together. The episode was insane. The idea that you can build a film with just the machines taking the lead seems very possible if their intent is to grow and change in the audiences’ eyes.
Where do you start? The Transformers are alien. The story can start in California. Why not follow a Bumblebee, or Optimus Prime as they lead the Autobots after they have crashed to Earth? They explore the planet, and run into humans that they keep at a distance. The Transformers can be clumsy and not so careful. A small group of people realizes Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, and so many other hidden Autobots, that cannot transform yet, exist.
This becomes an issue and local risk, at first, and these people see the robots as aliens invading, and on, Earth. Their voices can go unheard.
The audience sees these hidden robots, Autobots, adapt, and take the form of vehicles and devices that hide within human society. Optimus Prime or Bumblebee can be individuals in search of finding security for their family, or the close-knit group, of Autobots. They can search for a way to construct a shuttle to get back to their planet, or consider simply finding their new lives on Earth. However, these Autobots forget why they crashed. They are just happy in their new existence, find solace in secrecy, and the possibility of getting home.
One day, on a road, an Optimus Prime or Bumblebee, embraces the beauty of Earth. They realize this planet could be a good place for them to live and a place where they can coexist with humanity. No Autobot understands how they crashed on Earth.
Suddenly, a flying vehicle takes an interest in them, in their automotive form. This other vehicle can get to close to, and eventually assault them. This starts a small altercation, the introduction of the Decepticons, and the reality of their crash to this planet. The Autobots meet the Decepticons and only transform into robots in a secret place away from human eyes. Optimus Prime, or Bumblebee, understands a battle in space, between the Autobots and Decepticons, led them all to crash to Earth together. This is an extension of a civil war on their common planet of Cybertron.
At this point, Autobots and Decepticons engage in small battles in the public eye and get the reaction of more people. Hearsay and the media expose the Transformers. A few people, a small group, that remembered the Transformers before, follow these battles and must decide between two sides.
Some see Megatron, and his Decepticons pillage human society of their natural energy. They can realize Transformers, overall, are not good. Others may not see all of these machines as threats. These people find the side they can best relate. The public as a whole warns the United States military. The humans, willing to listen, with the Autobots can discover the Decepticons are robbing the planet of its resources.
These people can use their knowledge of the planet and natural energy to help the Autobots battle the Decepticons, and prevent their thievery.
A terrified public can lead the United States military into a direct confrontation with all the Transformers. The Autobots and Decepticons engage in a massive battle in the eye of the public. There can be plenty of human casualties. The Autobots become aware of this and disengage from battle before it becomes too big, and ruthless. At this point, the United States military attacks everyone and drives all of these robots to retreat. The Autobots go into hiding in their discovered, damaged, ship. The Decepticons hide for the moment, but Megatron, leader of the Decepticons, devises a plan for the Decepticons to get what they want from humanity.
These Decepticons take the form of machines with war bound intentions. Megatron introduces himself to the United States military. Megatron paints a picture for them of the Autobots as nuisances from another planet. He determines the Decepticons are a group that advances societies wherever they travel. Megatron knows not to allow humans to get a hold of Transformer technology.
He does offer to help advance their weapons, in his way, come to the aid of only the United States military in any battle they need against other countries, and promises to advance the popular technology in the country.
In return, Megatron wants to be able to have access to various natural resource sites all over the planet. He wants to establish factories; poison to humans and that only Decepticons can use, to develop advances in human technology.
In reality, the factories are a front to steal resources from the planet. The Decepticons plan to work in the shadows and establish silent, backdoor treaties with other countries and societies in order to put humans against other humans with this new weapons’ technology.They want to take energy from planet Earth so they can return to Cybertron, and leave the planet Earth in ruins. The military, the government, and so many other countries strike a deal with the Decepticons and start this path to destruction. A Bumblebee, or Optimus Prime can see all these things happening, in the background, but realize that if the Autobots engage the Decepticons this can only lead to more human lives ending. Unaware of the Decpeticons final purpose, they take a passive stance and decide to wait to see if the Decepticons’ plans will cause real harm. They will only use brute force if it is necessary. The Autobots have a last-ditch plan to end the Decpticons before they can cause real harm.
This is how the film would end. Is it good? Eh.
There is one critical question though.
Would these Decepticons be evil?
Early on in this film, a narration explains different Transformer creators developed the Autobots and Decepticons as balance keepers of the universe. One unknown creator made a group of transforming robots with the purpose of bringing peace and balance wherever they travel. Another creator developed Decepticons to use force, by any means necessary, to establish a peaceful universe. This can have implications. The Decepticons creator developed machines that were too intelligent and powerful. These Decepticons try to kill their creator. This Decpeticon creator left his machines to survive on their own. He escaped, and looked for a way to destroy the Decepticons, Autobots, and possibly more. These same free Decepticons traveled and encountered other alien races in the universe. While friendly, at first, these other races turned against the Decepticons because of their power and intelligence.
These Decepticons, without any creator’s guidance, and only Megatron’s experience, grew cold. They came to believe that in the end life destroys itself. They believe all creations that come to life will destroy one another, based on their encounters with their creator and other species. Therefore, all life must die. They play the role of destroying life before it has a chance to go bad. This establishes peace. In the end, they know to destroy themselves, but not before they take out everything else.
I do not know if any of the above is good. I know I wanted something very different from a Transformers’ film. These robots in disguise can lead; truly have humanity, and true purpose.
I want to put a picture here, but this guy annoys me so much.
I do not care if this team is 1-3, or 2-2, after today, Chip Kelly, general manager and head coach, is to blame for this team’s poor start. First, who is the f*** do you think you are. They deserve the record they get. It is not that Chip Kelly is not talented but he is arrogant and stubborn in how he utilizes his team. You cannot fit a DeMarco Murray in a LeSean McCoy skin. I had to say that.
It is not that talent, youth, and so many other aspects related to team unity highlight the issues with the team. The team seems to be operating in a way where they run the plays and simply perform but are already out of sync, cannot perform certain plays just yet, or are unprepared mentally to perform for a whole game. Even more so, the offensive plays being called do not help the offensive talent on the field. The defensive plays, especially, in the secondary, have these corners and safeties, play very far off of the other team’s receivers and tight ends. The team’s defensive line puts pressure on other teams but does not finish off quarterbacks. If a quarterback sees there is pressure but enough of a window to pass that still permits an opposing quarterback to get into a rhythm.
In one half of a game, on offense, the team seems to be on their heals, on all sides, and another half of the game they catch up and play like they should have for a whole game. The defense plays well but lapses as a defense should if they play most of the game. So what do you do? In the most positive way, the Philadelphia Eagles are only 1-3, or 2-2, and can still beat the other teams in their division from here on. They could even sweep the New York Giants. The reality is there are four major issues at least.
1. The concern is out of four games there seems to be both an arrogance and stubbornness in both the general manager, head coach, and coaching staff to only do what is run. Eagles’ players that should be in on certain plays are in on plays that do not suit them. It seems like DeMarco Murray participates in running plays meant for him to cut and speed around the edge of the offensive line. He is a larger player and a power runner. He needs a hole and simply needs to power up the field directly in front of him creatively. In most of those sweeping plays, it could be better to use Ryan Mathews or Darren Sproles, in order to throw off defenses. On defense, there is pressure on the quarterback but there is no one to finish. It seems like while this is a good defensive line, none of the players know how to finish their plays with a sack, knockdown, or turnover. This is what makes me miss Trent Cole. The scheme itself, on both sides, takes too much precedence.
2. It seems like the players that should be on the field on offense, and sometimes on defense, are not prepared in general to be on the field. The Eagles have played a number teams that have run plays where receivers catch the ball on crossing routes. The Atlanta Falcons did it. I think the Dallas Cowboys did it and they used slant routes. How come the Philadelphia Eagles were not prepared for these plays against the Washington Redskins? The offensive line has its problems, but the team also seems to be calling plays where either the talent on the field is either unable, or unprepared for what the opposing teams’ offense will call, at times.
3. The team has no balance as a whole. I almost believe, though the Eagles running game is missing, that there should be a running game by committee every game. It just seems like a waste of talent to not model the passing game around a creative running game every game. I think the Philadelphia Eagles receivers have talent, but they need a hand to get started. I think the offense overall needs the most basic setup to start for the sake of continuity. The shotgun while good does not set the team up for an easy way to get rushing yards. If anything, it tires out the offensive line. Use more plays from under center, with the shotgun, in order to establish a rhythm in the running game and simplify the blocking scheme. Use all three backs in a balance, every game, and the team can find the play action pass.
4. While talent may be lacking, it does not excuse the team’s performance. In all of these games, up to this point in the season, many analysts and people believe the Philadelphia Eagles are not a good team. This might be true but the team has to play a few whole games. It just seems like there has to be more content to look at. The team can run more basic plays in order to get to the fancier plays. There was a great catch by Nelson Agholor in today’s Washington game. Immediately after that, Chip Kelly ran a double reverse, with the same player. Why not use the running backs you have, get the wide receiver rest, and have your team attack the opposition differently?
I saw this game as a win for an Eagles’ team with a heavy running game and, from the run, play action passing to simplify this game and not allow a close game. The Eagles actually stuttered on offense to start. The Washington Redskins offense actually played a little up tempo. The Eagles defense was unprepared and already exhausted. This offense showed signs of life but Washington was already up 13 to 0 and their defense was confident by the end of the second half of the game. These Eagles finally played the second half. I actually stopped watching the game at that point. I jogged. The Eagles found signs of life from what I had heard on the radio. However, it was the same problem. The Eagles offense has no continuity or identity. It is like they’re trying on different clothes and trying to find what fits but should already have their outfits. The defense seemed like they had to come to the field with the idea that they were going to play the whole game. The team allowed certain plays because they were exhausted and could lapse. It just seems like with the talent on the team, the positive and negative aspects of that talent evaluated, the different schemes, and a real game plan, this team should be better.
It is clear that Chip Kelly does not know his talent. Chip Kelly relies too much on scheme over use of talent. Bill Davis does not seem to always use his talent in the right way at important places in the game. I look at the Eagles defense not as great but they can be really solid. They invest so much in technique and scheme though.
While it may be a bad thing to consider, Kelly did get a number of offensive lineman in the NFL Draft. Someone has to be more prepared to run this scheme that is not already to hurt. The team needs discipline. The team needs to get older more quickly. This s*** needs to get in sync. There are open receivers and the quarterback does not throw it or is under pressure too many times. The defense is almost good enough. It just seems like the Eagles are not ready to play these games and are learning as they go along in the game. There is so much wrong within glimmers of hope. I picked them to be 12-4 but they could be 8-8. Chip Kelly use your talent as it’s presented and not how it could be. Get off your high horse you arrogant mother.
Orange Torture was always a story meant for Halloween. It involves kids, but more the whole notion of going out to trick or treat. Just what can happen if things aren’t so sweet? John, Fritz and Dana enjoy one last night of that free tiny Snickers, the surprise giant confectionery treat, and the other side of reality. Halloween is not always about treats. There are some tricks and some are of the nastiest kind. It is one night to remember. One person is going to get it. Orange Torture. Check it out today.
I wanted to try to explain this in the easiest way I could. In some sense, there always has to be a balance. I tried to think of the comparison to my subject, but the ease of it was not very simple. I look at Zoe Saldana, compare her performances in two of the biggest films in history, and see their differences. Misses Saldana, I believe, in Guardians of the Galaxy is a much better and more unique character, in the film mentioned, than her performance in Star Trek. I have always believed in some sense, ever since Star Trek, circa 2009, the movie series allows the previous actors to wear their parts.
I mean they try on their acting job; the actors fit it, walk around in it, and eventually become those parts. In that sense, Misses Saldana, if Guardians stays true to its personality, will have more success in that series. Guardians has much more personality than Star Trek, 2009, in my opinion.
In this current game industry there seems to be a straddle between a console concept based on power and with games that are a massive third-party hit, and a console concept that lives and dies on the personality of industry legends. This war gives the customer some of what they want in entertainment in one area, but then a lack of something else.
In this case, one console only carries first-party content while the other two consoles only carry the largest third-party games available. In all, I believe, in every console concept, Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft have ****** up the balance in the game industry.
Nintendo’s console, the Nintendo Wii U, carries a small share of the game industry. The console’s first-party content and innovation is unmatched. Third-party content, specifically, whether it is hit or miss, is scarce. Some of it is because of the console’s lack of power, others, I believe, are because of Nintendo’s past work with third-party companies, and others, I believe, are because of the supply and demand of game content today.
Microsoft and Sony have invested in the same console concept. Create a powerful system. Other companies invest in this system and create massive games to push the edges of their technology. These consoles however have no well to remember first-party content. There are the Halos, and Sony has some content.
This is a problem. In some sense, legends create content, which can be new and help to create a new mindset within the industry. Though, a complete lack of acknowledgment of third-party purpose, with an understanding of what makes money in this industry can be deficient. The same goes for Sony and Microsoft. Only publishing third-party content makes money now, but if there is no true purpose other than to support a company’s principle, it is possible to one day create another video game depression.
The industry needs to find some balance. I am not sure if Nintendo needs to combine with Apple, or Microsoft or Sony need to leave the video game industry, or one of those large companies have to merge with Sega, or some other legend of the industry, but whatever needs to happen must happen soon. There are only so many generations where you can handle different consoles in the same way you handle different remotes for an entertainment area in your home.
To think, this all started when looking at the toy isles, at two different stores, with the new Star Wars, Episode 7, merchandise. It is Star Wars, but if you really think about it, no one knows the movie’s actual subject. The products sell because it is Star Wars. The concepts look the same.
This film’s actual story and purpose of the characters are unknown. In that sense, the success of the film rides on the skill of JJ Abrams, and his crew, and Star War’s past. It seems like in the past, the film introduced a new look and different content, in 1977, to theaters. After that, the merchandise brought people to the store to enjoy it and remember the film. How times have changed. In both stores, I know I hoped the film creates a balance between its marketing, merchandise, and film story.
Man, time is almost up. The Nintendo Wii U should get many game experiences. This is not just to have certain titles on the Wii U. It is more games I wish Wii U could get to take advantage of the Wii U Gamepad as a concept, in different ways. First party titles, like Mario Kart 8, use the game pad in a very specific way.
It is the only means of controlling a game. However, Wii U does not just have one way of playing games. Nintendo created the Wii U Pro Controller for a different way to play.
This brings up an interesting idea. While a warm pro controller is in your hand, what do you do with a helpless Wii U Gamepad? Have fun with it just before the release of the Nintendo NX.
Below are ten games I wish could come to Wii U, make use of the Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller, and Gamepad, in the latter half of its existence to rejuvenate the platform, and reconfirm the basic concept that Nintendo always innovates.
10) Gauntlet– I wish this would come to Wii U. The game, from Steam and Warner Brothers, seems meant for Wii U for not only a solid, single player campaign, but an innovative multiplayer, on and offline. As players only use the pro controller method, Gauntlet could use the Wii U Gamepad, to implement special devices like a looking glass to get to certain places in the game faster, and in multiplayer, players can use the game pad to distract, or help other players on screen with content on the game pad.
9) Grand Theft Auto V– While using the Wii U pro controller only, this Rockstar title would be interesting. The Wii U Gamepad, as players go wild in the game, and push up their warning level, can be a device for the artificial intelligence. The game can use the game pad to distract players from causing chaos, or players can, while online, can communicate, call to, and distract opposing players with content sent to other players’ game pads.
8) Sonic the Hedgehog- Sega’s game could use a boost on the Nintendo Wii U. The blue hedgehog, and a pro controller, in a single player campaign can use the Wii U Gamepad as a map for short cuts, and special options only on Nintendo’s version of the game, at points in the title. An online multiplayer for Sonic can use these same special options to create a speedy, competitive foot racing game that calls out players in the Miiverse, uses certain special options online, and creates distractions on the game pad for players focused on their television.
7) Nintendo land 2– This game is very good, but I always wished Nintendo would add a multiplayer online element to the game, a pro controller option, and ability for Nintendo to update the game with newer games online. Using only the pro controller, Nintendo could make the Wii U Gamepad the opposing player in games, and distraction for players from the television screen. In multiplayer online, players online can use the Wii U Gamepad to distract other players from their game, and force other players to complete fun tasks on the game pad while focusing on their game as well.
6) Evolve– This would be a nice title to bring to the Wii U. The online multiplayer itself would suit the Wii U and Nintendo’s special additions would make the game unique. Using only the pro controller, the game pad could be a scare tactic, and distraction for players in the game. In online multiplayer, players could use the game pad to send distracting material to players as they hunt, and make them fearful of losing their edge.
5) Fatal Frame V– While this game will arrive on the Nintendo Wii U and use the game pad in great ways, a pro controller only Fatal Frame would provide a unique game perspective. Any horror game, specifically this one could use the game pad to distract players in the greatest ways. The game could use the game pad to send messages and horrible elements to the game pad’s screen. An online element could use Miiverse feedback, and Wii U players online, to send messages while in game, and scares at inopportune times in the game to the game pad, from the MiiVerse.
4) NBA 2K– The game currently on Wii U is nice. A meter, on the game pad, tracks players’ health that comes on screen if you use the game pad. A pro controller only game could set a different stage. Players can play a game and receive small mini games to distract them from their game. In online play, gamers can use the game pad to talk trash while in the Miiverse.
3) Street Fighter 5– Nintendo and Capcom go together like Peanut Butter and Jelly. A Street Fighter title, with pro controller only option, can use the game pad, to establish a coin-op display as other players online, or in game, watch you play, and wait for their chance to combat you. In online mode, players can send mini-game distractions, on the game pad, to distract opponents on the television.
2) Afterburner– This was a spot reserved for Starfox. However, that game will be its own beast. Nintendo could bring another arcade classic to Nintendo Wii U. A pro controller based game could open the door for single player campaign with a game pad that issues threats from the enemy artificial intelligence. Multiplayer online can have players online talk trash throughout the game pad and send mini-game distractions.
1) Wrestling– This spot could be for Mario, Zelda, or even Metroid. Instead, a WWE type game could use a pro controller style and use the game pad to send locker room distractions to players during matches and mini-games. Online play could allow players to send distractions to opposing game pads, call out players from online, and allow players, during tag team matches, to exchange advice, and even special health options.
Many of the options, offered above, are to send distracting material through the game pad to players during their game play. The Wii U game pad has other uses. That is the whole point of this piece. Play on the Wii U Gamepad is one option. Another way to work with these games is to use the pro controller and find other unique ways to use the Wii U Gamepad in the background.
If you look at the state of Xbox One, while it does carry strong content, the system is not as popular as it should. This also points to an issue with gaming. The companies that create these consoles have strong identities, and brands. They have a responsibility to it. However, these markets serve public interest, not just customers in their neck of the woods, not just because of certain statics, but because with the development of certain hardware, the hope is, there is a responsibility to do a few things.
One, use your hardware, and explain its purpose so that other companies can use it, to the best of its ability. Two, if you are developing worldwide content expect to compete in a world market. Three, you should always value quality.
Ideally, there are three other ideas, I believe, these companies should consider. One, if the understanding of hardware is clear, other companies can be open to influence, push the limits of the hardware, and make suggestions for a current and next level hardware. Second, companies should never, ever, do exclusives, unless it is first party content. Three, Companies confident in their brand, and products should be able to take their market rivalry, and bring it into games, meant for competition in the gaming world.
Nintendo just completed their Nintendo World Championships, which is fun, a place to display their products, and truly establishes stern competition. In my eyes, I know this is an only Nintendo showcase. Why not have two parts to the competition, a Nintendo only portion, and a Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony makers, and players, competition, with exclusive games made by the companies in a combined effort for the competition?
In some sense, I believe, the game’s industry seems broken, though it is at a premium time, These companies need each other, need to develop stronger consoles, and could really turn the industry into an exclusive place for competition, surprises and fun, if there is a common world, quality, united competitive, and dedication-to-games, on all consoles, view.
How does a Street Fighter game, with nearly identical look and feel, exist two different ways on an Xbox One, and Playstation 4? How does Nintendo create an intellectual property like Fatal Frame for Japan, on the Nintendo Wii U, and months later, in a world market, prepare it for another countries’ rendition on the console? How in the world does Xbox One have Killer Instinct, and the console not be a complete success?
It begs to question the mindsets of the corporations, and more the direction of the gaming industry. The hope is there is a more open-minded approach to fight back the old ways. Is there a dedication to understand what your system can do and stand by that quality? Can the company’s console, though the popular, learn from the competitors, and be more consistent in their offerings, and not nonchalant about anything they bring to the market?
I have to admit something. There are times that I have written short stories. A while back I had written a story for a major horror press,Dark Chapter Press. I had my work accepted. With that not only comes an opportunity to show my piece, in a strong anthology,Kill For A Copy, but the opportunity for the work to be produced at an even higher level.
This is where you might be able to help. The work exists as a Kickstarter opportunity. Youwant to have some fun being scared? You like reading? You like introductions written by a great writer? Help and contribute. The idea is toadd to a project and help to make this anthology one of the strongest in history. You can be part of it. Visit the Kickstarter page, athttps://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1319364316/kill-for-a-copy-a-dark-chapter-press-horror-anthol, and find a dark corner ahead of time.
Turn up your senses. Quiver. Shake. Know how good it feels to be scared in the summer; winter, and even in the fall. In reality, it is an opportunity to enjoy works written by some of the most effective manufacturers of fear. Contribute to become a not only the owner of one of the hottest anthologies on the market, but pledge just enough, and become part of the horror. You can become a character in future short stories, in upcoming anthologies, written by Jack Rollins, Stuart Keane, and even M.R. Wallace. This is real.
Come on. Contribute and be part of the horror history, presented by Dark Chapter Press. I had definitely my contribution and I am sure you might crap your pants. Thank you for your time, and the opportunity.